Community Support Team – Fort Frances
- This is a permanent position to begin ASAP.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Skills and demonstrated ability in the provision of assessment, counseling and group work for adolescents and families
- Thorough knowledge of relevant legislation, agency policies and procedures
- Knowledge of Anishnawbe culture and demonstrated ability to work with First Nations youth, families and communities
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Valid Ontario Driver’s Licence and use of a vehicle
- Valid First Aid and CPR Certificate
- H.B.S.W. plus minimum three (3) years related experience and be a member in good standing of the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers
- Candidates with other qualifications and related work experience may be considered
As per collective agreement.
Kristie Kuizenga, Executive Assistant
William W. Creighton Youth Services
PO Box 10632, 1014 Oliver Road
Thunder Bay, ON P7V 6V1