POSITION: CST Case Worker
LOCATION: Community Support Team – Sioux Lookout
CLOSING DATE: April 20, 2021
- This is a temporary vacancy to begin May 3, 2021 to August 13, 2021. This vacancy may be terminated early if the regular incumbent returns or it may be extended if the regular incumbent’s leave of absence is extended.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Skills and demonstrated ability in the provision of assessment, counseling and group work for adolescents and families
- Thorough knowledge of relevant legislation, agency policies and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Valid Ontario Driver’s Licence and use of a vehicle
- Valid First Aid and CPR Certificate
- H.B.S.W. plus minimum three (3) years related experience and be a member in good standing of the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers
- Candidates with other qualifications and related work experience may be considered
SALARY: As per collective agreement.
APPLY BY EMAIL OR FAX ONLY TO
Kristie Kuizenga, Executive Assistant
Fax (807) 345-1635
Candidates are responsible for delivery of their updated cover letter and resume on or before the posted closing date.
FILE # 20-01-2021