Casual Youth Worker (s) to work on an as needed / call in basis in Thunder Bay or Kenora, Ontario
We are committed to being a trauma-informed agency, as a collective, we put this knowledge into practice with youth, families, and staff as well as with our community partners. Young people and their families are meaningfully supported by all Creighton staff. This position is to provide administrative support to the facility, staff and management while situated within the facility and/or community setting.
Qualification and Skills:
- Completed post-secondary education in Office Administration
- 3 years experience in an administrative role
- Ability to prioritize tasks, attention to detail and work independently
- Ability to operate a computer and display intermediate to advanced skill when using software programs for word processing, database, and spreadsheets
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License
- Provide a Police Check
Salary: As per Collective Agreement(s)
OPSEU (in Kenora) ranger ($22.70 to $25.55 / hour)
CUPE (in Thunder Bay) range ($20.88 to $25.56 / hour)
William W Creighton Youth Services is committed to build a workforce that reflects the communities we serve and to promote a diverse, anti-racist, inclusive, merit-based, respectful and equitable workplace. We invite all interested individuals to apply and encourage applications from Indigenous, Black, and racialized individuals, as well as people from a diversity of ethnic and cultural origins, sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions.
APPLY BY CLICK HERE AND SCROLLING DOWN TO OUR ONLINE APPLICATION