POSTING DATE: August 23, 2022
POSITION: Community Support Team Caseworker
LOCATION: Sioux Lookout
- This is a temporary vacancy to begin ASAP for approximately one year. This vacancy may be terminated early if the regular incumbent returns or it may be extended if the regular incumbent’s leave of absence is extended.
- H.B.S.W. plus minimum three (3) years related experience and be a member in good standing of the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers
- Candidates with other qualifications and related work experience may be considered
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Skills and demonstrated ability in the provision of assessment, counselling and group work for adolescents and families
- Thorough knowledge of relevant legislation, agency policies and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License and use of a vehicle
- Valid First Aid and CPR Certificate
SALARY: $31.15-36.40 per hour
APPLY BY EMAIL TO
Yvonne Arseneault, Human Resource and Finance Lead
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and encourage applications from equity seeking groups, including First Nations, Métis and Inuit candidates.
Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
FILE # 08-23-2022