POSTING DATE: July 12, 2021
POSITION: Manager of Finance
LOCATION: Thunder Bay, Ontario
CLOSING DATE: July 26, 2021
- This is a full time temporary vacancy to begin September 20, 2021 for approximately one year. This vacancy may be terminated early if the regular incumbent returns or it may be extended if the regular incumbent’s leave of absence is extended. Orientation and training for this position will begin on August 9, 2021 for a six week duration.
- Accounting designation
- Five years accounting experience in industry or public institutions.
- Thorough knowledge of relevant legislation, agency policies and procedures.
- Thorough knowledge of employee benefits contracts, collective agreement, banking procedures and insurance.
- Demonstrated competence in making and implementing decisions.
- Ability to monitor administrative systems and to take corrective action when necessary.
- Ability to work cooperatively and negotiate effectively within the agency and with outside resources.
- Ability to Implement the terms and conditions of the Collective Agreements as that affect payroll and complete payroll as required
- Strong supervisory skills.
SALARY: Available upon request (determined by education and experience)
APPLY BY EMAIL OR FAX ONLY TO
Kristie Kuizenga, Executive Coordinator
Fax (807) 345-1635
Candidates are responsible to ensure their updated resume and cover letter is received on or before the posted closing date.
FILE # 05-01-2021