POSTING DATE: September 27, 2021
LOCATION: Attendance Centre
CLOSING DATE: October 4, 2021
- This is an interim vacancy in a ½ time position (17.5 hours per week) to begin ASAP until approximately January 2022
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS:
- Completed post-secondary education in Office Administration
- 3 years experience in administrative role
- Ability to prioritize tasks, attention to detail and work independently
- Ability to operate a computer and display intermediate to advanced skill when using software programs for word processing, database, and spreadsheets
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License
SALARY: As per Collective Agreement.
APPLY BY EMAIL OR FAX ONLY TO
Kristie Kuizenga, Executive Assistant
Fax (807) 345-1635
Candidates are responsible to ensure their updated resume and cover letter is received on or before the posted closing date.