Location of position is in Kenora, Ontario
LOCATION: Community Support Team, Kenora/Rainy River
CLOSING DATE: October 27, 2021
- This is an interim vacancy in a part time position (21 hours per week) to begin on Nov. 19, 2021 (with training to be complete prior). The temporary appointment to this position may be terminated early if the regular incumbent returns to work early; and may be extended if the regular incumbent’s leave of absence is extended.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS:
- Completed post-secondary education in Office Administration
- 3 years experience in administrative role
- Ability to prioritize tasks, attention to detail and work independently
- Ability to operate a computer and display intermediate to advanced skill when using software programs for word processing, database, and spreadsheets
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License
SALARY: As per Collective Agreement.
APPLY BY EMAIL OR FAX ONLY TO
Kristie Kuizenga, Executive Assistant
Fax (807) 345-1635
Candidates are responsible to ensure their updated resume and cover letter is received on or before the posted closing date.
FILE # 12-03-2021